Mary Our Queen Catholic School forms students of faith to pursue academic excellence and live in Christian service.
Mary Our Queen students are knowledgeable, practicing Catholics who…
• Demonstrate an understanding of Scripture, traditions, and the teachings of the Church.
• Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Catholic teachings and values respecting self and others.
• Participate in school liturgies, service projects, and prayer services.
Mary Our Queen students are self-directed learners and creative thinkers who…
• Take responsibility for learning.
• Use effective learning strategies.
• Organize time and tasks to accomplish reasonable goals.
• Employ higher order thinking skills and creativity.
• Accept academic challenges to meet their highest potential.
Mary Our Queen students are responsible, caring citizens who…
• Accept consequences for behavior and employ problem-solving skills
• Recognize the responsibility of a citizen of a democracy.
• Understand and respect people of all cultures and religious beliefs.
• Demonstrate a willingness to help those in need.